Staff Nurse (Days or Nights)
Newton Aycliffe, Durham
£16.13 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.13 per hour (NHS Band 6) – Circa £32.2k | 38.5 hours p/w | Full or Part Time | Great Benefits |
A nursing home in Newton Aycliffe is looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their team, with full or part-time contracts available on a permanent basis.
The home provides round the clock clinical care to their elderly, dementia and younger adult with physical disability residents.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts to work full or part-time hours (up to 38.5 per week) on a flexible rota of either day or night shifts.
• Competitive hourly pay rates from £16.13, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £32,292.26
• A range of fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A comprehensive induction with ongoing opportunities for training and development with NMC revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Free Nursing Times subscription
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Previous experience working in an elderly/dementia care home environment is preferred
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and motivated to deliver the highest standards of care
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back