£18.60 per hour | Paid Breaks | Days (40 Hours) or Nights (22 Hours) available | Good CQC | RGN Only
A Registered General Nurse vacancy has arisen in a small fully CQC compliant nursing home in Southport.
The home provides round the clock care to older adults with general medical nursing and dementia care needs and is locally owned and managed.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract - Day Nurse Position
• 22 hours per week on a permanent contract - Night Nurse Position (will include Saturday Night ever week)
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.60 + paid breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• £1.5k Bonus after a 6 month probation is passed
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse - Registered general Nurse with active NMC PIN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting or interested in working with older people
• Committed to working every Saturday night if doing Night Shifts
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.