Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.44 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours p/w | Days only | RGN/RNLD/RMN considered
A privately owned care home in the Redditch area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their team on days.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Days only
• Fantastic rate of pay offered at £18.44 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Excellent organisation, administrative and written skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.