Staff Nurse (Days)
£19.00 - £20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 - £20.00 per Hour (NHS Band 6/7) Circa - £37.4k| Paid Breaks | 24 / 36 Hour Contracts Available | Elderly & Disability Nursing Home
A large Southampton nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN to work full-time.
The home supports adults of all ages from throughout the local area and provides specialist disability care in addition to elderly frail nursing care.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts of either part time (24 hours per week) or full time (36 hours per week) on day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £19.00 – £20.00 per hour, with paid breaks, which equates to an annual salary of £37,440 for a £20.00/36 hour contract.
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training prospects
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the planning and delivery of resident care and will manage care plans and medications in addition to coordinating care with the team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN.
• Ideally experienced in a long-term care or UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing care plans and undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back