Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.34 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 30 Hours – Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Good CQC
A 30+ bedded nursing home in Derby has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Staff Nurse on nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care to adults of all ages who are living with a range of care and support needs due to age related frailties, brain injuries and neurological conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 30 hours per week
• Nights only
• Fantastic hourly rates of pay of £17.34 per hour, which is in line with Band 6 rates of pay in the NHS
• A friendly working environment in a CQC compliant home
In this role duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.