Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h - Circa £31.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 35 Hours - Nights | Elderly Care Home - Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A privately owned elderly care home in Derby currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse, to join their night nursing team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 35 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rate of £17.50
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
• A fantastic opportunity to join a fully CQC compliant service
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally you will have some experience in elderly care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
• You will be flexible to work nights over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.