£19.44 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.44 p/h– Band 6 Equivalent | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Full or Part-Time Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A large private nursing home near Devizes currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout Wiltshire.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- Full or part-time contracts to work flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
- Competitive rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Subsidised transport is available from Devizes to the home
- A company pension plan and indemnity insurance
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development and free Nursing Times subscription
- NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
- Free uniforms, DBS fee paid and free meals on long day shifts
In this RN role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back