Staff Nurse (Dialysis)
£23,500 to £26,404 per Annum
£23,500 to £26,404 per annum | Plus Enhancements | Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts
A leading global provider of renal care services currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN Staff Nurse to join their clinic based near the Ipswich area.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the clinic is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, no nights or Sundays
- A competitive annual salary from £23,500 to £26,404, depending on experience
- Paid breaks and shifts allowance
- Overtime paid at time and a half after completing full-time hours (150 hours every 4 weeks)
- 35 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing with service
- Employee benefits scheme with perks inc, life assurance and stakeholder company pension
- Generous Referral Scheme paying up to £1,000
As Dialysis Staff Nurse will take ownership of care programmes for patients, following care plans as per the consultants’ instructions, ensuring clinical activity is documented in patient medical record. Duties will include audits, reviews and ensuring technical equipment is fully maintained and operational.
Applicants for this position should meet the following person specification:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
- 1+ year experience in general nursing however, newly qualified nurses may be considered
- Understanding of the NMC code of professional conduct
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with a positive approach to providing safe and effective delivery of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back