£25,281 to £26,685 per annum | Pay enhancements | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts
One of the UKs leading renal care providers currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to strengthen their clinical team, providing high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary from £25,281 to £26,685, depending on experience
• Paid overtime, weekend and bank holiday enhancements
• Day shifts
In this role, responsibilities will include taking ownership of care programmes for your renal patients, following the tailored care plans as per Consultant instructions and monitoring clinical activity, ensuring it is appropriately documented in the patient medical record. Other duties include preparing and monitoring dialysis machines and systems in line with in house processes, and reviewing pre and post haemodialysis care with patients.
Applicants for this position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Able to work individually and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Ideally experienced in general nursing but applications from newly qualified nurses will be considered
• Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills with a positive approach to providing care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Holly Gregg at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.