Up to £23,500 - £26,404 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours p/w | Day Shifts |
A leading private service in the Blackburn area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their dialysis nursing team on a permanent basis in July 2022.
The fully CQC compliant clinic has a fantastic local reputation and is owned and run by a nationally recognised healthcare specialist.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary between £23,500 - £26,404 plus location allowance of £2,500
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Overtime paid at time and a half after completing full-time hours (150 hours every 4 weeks)
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• Paid breaks
• 35 days holiday, inclusive of 8 days bank holiday increasing with service
• Christmas and New Year’s Day off
• Fitted and tested PPE
• Free staff uniform
• Company pension scheme and life assurance
• Referral scheme paying up to £1,000
• Visa sponsorship available
As a Staff Nurse/RGN you will be working with the clinical team in the physical assessment of patient’s pre and post dialysis, whist keeping track of any signs of trauma and the general physical or mental condition.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally have at least 1 year in general nursing however newly qualified applications will be considered
• Understanding of the NMC code of professional conduct
• Experience in Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
• You should be able to showcase excellent patient care
• Fluent in English
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.