£15.50 p/h – Up to £35.4K/Band 5 Equivalent | FT and PT Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Dudley is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 22, 33 or 44 hours
• Day and night shifts available
• Great pay rates of £15.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 5 rates of pay
• Discounts on high street stores, food and drink and entertainment
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
• Free uniform and DBS
You will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered and qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care plans and medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.