East Grinstead, West Sussex
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £30.8K | 33 Hour Contract – Days &/Or Nights | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading East Grinstead nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The 50+ bedded home provides elderly, dementia and disability care and is part of one of the UK’s largest health and social care groups.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 33 hours per week
- Excellent pay rates of £1800 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6 and a salary in the region of £30,880
- Day or night shifts are available
- Award winning training, learning and development, including support with NMC revalidation
- Free uniforms, training and DBS check
- A great benefits package which includes a range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts and much more
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
- Post-registration experience is essential
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back