East Grinstead, West Sussex
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £30.8K p/a | 33 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Nurses Considered | Great Benefits + L&D
A leading Sussex nursing home is looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN & RNLD) to join their clinical team, with full-time contracts available.
The East Grinstead home provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older people from throughout the Surrey and Sussex areas in a modern and homely setting.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 33 hours per week, with flexible shift patterns over a 7-day rota, working days or nights
- Industry leading rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £30,880
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
- NMC registration/renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation
- Free enhanced DBS check and free uniforms
- A company pension scheme and indemnity insurance
- Free Nursing Times subscription
- A range of retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in the management and administration of clinical care, medications and clinical records in addition to leading a team of Care Assistants on shift.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally have some previous experience in a UK nursing home setting, although a comprehensive support programme is in place for newly qualified RNs and RNs new to the elderly care sector
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back