£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | Days Only | 36 hours | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects | NQ Nurses Considered | Good CQC
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a large nursing home in Eastleigh.
The home provides a modern and homely environment for predominantly older service users with general nursing and dementia care needs.
Details of this Registered Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Excellent rates of pay of £20.00 per hour plus paid breaks and enhanced rates for overtime and bank holidays
• A minimum of 28 days annual leave which increases with service length
• A thorough induction and ongoing training and development prospects and staff recognition schemes
• Free meals whilst on duty, free uniforms, and free on-site parking
• Cost of your DBS check covered
• Company sick pay (in excess of statutory entitlement)
• Employee assistance schemes
• A great working environment supported by a network of volunteers and bank staff
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience, and qualities the home is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally have previous experience in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back