£22.00 - £24.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£22.00 - £24.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £46.8k | 37.5 Hours Per Week | “Very Good” CI Rating
A leading 60+ bedded nursing home in Edinburgh area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD to join their night nursing team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week to work on day shifts split into 7:30am – 9pm
• 1-and-a-half-hour break – paid for 30 minutes
• A competitive hourly pay of £22.00-£24.00, which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £46,800.
• PVG costs will be reimbursed following 6 months of employment
• Company pension scheme
• Onsite parking
• Staff discounts
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered General Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous care home experience is desired
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back