£18.50 to £19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 to £19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 to 48 Hours | Days and Nights | Elderly and Dementia Nursing Home |
A small private nursing home in the Ely area currently requires a Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in addition to providing specialist care to people living with neurological conditions, brain injuries and more complex nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 or 48 hours per week
• Day and night shifts
• Industry leading pay rates of £18.50 to £19.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6
• A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Nursing Home Nurse, you will manage care records and medications, and will ensure care plans are kept up to date in line with resident needs.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Flexible to work night shifts covering a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back