Enfield, North London
£18 - £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 - £20 p/h – Up to £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large, modern care home in Enfield is currently recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to strengthen their clinical team on Nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 hours per week available
- Nights only
- Great rates of pay offered from £18 to £20 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates, and an annual salary of up to £34,320
- A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back