Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.87 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Days or Nights | 44 hours per week | Great Benefits |
A nursing home in the Evesham area currently has a full- time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups.
Details of the vacancy and what is offered:
• 44 hours per week
• Competitive pay rates offered at £18.87 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Days or Nights
• Discounts on high street fashion stores, food and drink, holidays and entertainment
• Non-fashion high street store discounts and home improvement
• Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
• When you make a personal introduction, you will receive a reward of £250 (terms and conditions apply)
• Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
• CIPD Award Winning Learning and Development
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Approachable with a friendly nature
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.