£17.11 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.11 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £30.6k | 34.5 hours p/w | Days or Night Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Falkirk nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their night nursing team as a Staff Nurse.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of between £17.11 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £30,695.34
• Increased overtime rates
• Permanent contract to work on either day or night shifts over 34.5 hours per week.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing professional development and training.
• Nurse refer a friend bonus scheme
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application for eligible nurses
• Company pension scheme
• Company sick pay scheme
• Uniform provided
• Subsidised food
• Company events
• Onsite parking
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents. You will ensure care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements in addition to safely managing and administering drugs and medications and leading a team of HCAs on shift.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous nursing experience within a UK nursing home is desired
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
• Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back