£17.50 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
KPJ2886 – Staff Nurse
£17.50 p/h – (NHS Band 6) | 42 Hours Available – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
A 100+ bed nursing home currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD Adult Nurse to join their team.
The home is owned and operated by a highly reputable company and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts, which may include some weekends
• Competitive pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 salary bandings.
• Subsidised NMC pin and help with revalidation.
• Comprehensive training programmes with include e-learning and face to face.
• Company pension
• Access to workers charity
• Early pay scheme.
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• Previous post-registration experience is essential, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back