£16.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Nights | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading elderly, dementia and disability care home in the Fareham area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work nights.
Details of this Staff Nurse post and what the service is offering:
- A great hourly rate from £16.50, plus paid breaks and enhancements
- Overtime available paid at time and a third
- Full and part time hours available working night shifts
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- Any overtime will be payed at a time and a third
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant service
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- Level 1 qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care with a genuine interest in this client group
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back