£18.00 - £19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£18.00 - £19.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £35.5k | Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hours – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home - Good CQC
A 55+ bedded nursing home in Farnborough currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home caters to older people living with elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care needs and is owned by a leading care group.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on either days or nights
• Fantastic pay rates of £18.00 - £19.00 per hour, plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £35,568
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing training opportunities and a supportive leadership team
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• High levels of both written and verbal communication across all levels
• Be able to demonstrate that they can work across a multidisciplinary team.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back