£18 - £19 per Hour
£18 - £19 p/h – Up to £35.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC
A large, luxury nursing home in the Farnborough area requires experienced Registered Nurses to join their clinical team.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, with 3 long days or 3 night shifts per week available
- Great hourly pay rates from £18 to £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £35,500
- A company pension plan
- Free staff parking
The successful candidate for this position will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in an elderly care home setting in a Senior Nurse or leadership role
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Effective leadership and communication skills
- Passionate about high quality care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back