£18 - £20 per Hour
£18 - £20 p/h – Up to £49.9K | 36/48 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home
A leading elderly nursing home in the Farnham area currently requires an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home is independently owned and operated and provides round the clock care to older adults living with age related and dementia nursing needs.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 or 48 hours per week on a flexible, 7-day rota on days or nights
- Depending on experience the home offers competitive hourly pay rates of £18 to £20 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £49,900 for 48 hours on a permanent basis at the higher rate
- Breaks are paid
- Free meals on shift and free staff parking
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back