£18.50 + Paid Breaks per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hour Contract | Flexible Shifts | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) is required to join the clinical team of a large nursing home in the Farnham area.
The purpose-built, fully CQC compliant home caters to older adults from throughout the local area who are living with age related frailties, medical and dementia nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to Band 6 rates and a salary of £34,630
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes
• Free on-site parking
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate, manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring residents are enjoying the best standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Confident managing care plans, medications and leading a team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care
• Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back