£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £33.1k | Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hours Full Time | “Good” CQC Rating
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work full-time hours in a small private nursing home in Felixstowe.
The home is fully CQC compliant and caters to older people with general elderly nursing needs and age-related frailties.
Details of this Registered Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work full-time hours, with 37.5 hours per week available
• Permanent day or night shifts are available, but some flexibility may be required to support the home and help with covering in emergencies
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £33,100
• Free meals on long shifts and free staff parking
• A Nest pension scheme
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Ideally experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment in now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back