£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Nights | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Great Benefits |
A leading modern care home on the North-Western outskirts of Glasgow currently has vacancies for RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurses to join their nursing team on nights.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from throughout Glasgow and Dunbartonshire.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time contracts to work permanent nights, with up to 38.5 hours per week available
• Competitive rates of pay of £17.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A Welcome Bonus of £1000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Paid NMC PIN renewal
• Paid PVG Check
In this Night Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RNA/RN1, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced working as a nursing home nurse, or in a similar long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Approachable with a friendly nature
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back