£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Hours – Days and/Or Nights | Large Elderly Nursing Home
A leading nursing home on the outskirts of Glasgow which caters to older adults with elderly and dementia care needs is currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full or part-time basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time hours on either days or nights.
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay.
- Free uniforms, training, and PVG check
- Welcome bonus (Selected homes only)
- Various high street and leisurely discounts
- £250 for making a personal introduction (terms and conditions apply)
- Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience within a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting and have good understanding of the needs of older adults
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Confident managing care plans and medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back