£17.11 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.11 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Up to £33.3k | 37.5 hours per week | Days or Nights |
A qualified RGN/RNLD/RMN Adult Nurse is required to work at a leading Glasgow nursing home.
The home is fully CI compliant and delivers high-quality nursing care to their residents with a wide variety of care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contract available working 37.5 per week on day or night shifts
• Great hourly rates of £17.11 which is in line with NHS Band 6 and comes to an annual salary of £33,364.5.
• Comprehensive induction where you will be fully supported by competent, highly trained team leaders and day to day support from the homes’ clinical lead and wider management
• Company pension scheme and sick pay (Subject to T&Cs)
• Free uniforms, staff parking, and subsidised meals whilst on duty
• A range of career progression opportunities
• 6 weeks annual leave
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate in providing outstanding levels of care
• Experience in writing and updating clinical care plans
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided
Alternatively, call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back