£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £34k | 38.5 Hours | Full or Part Time | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading nursing home in the Armagh area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their ever-growing nursing team on a full-time permanent basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay of £17.00 per hour and £34,043 annually which is in line with NHS band 6 rates of pay.
• A permanent full-time / part-time contract of 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• £1,000 welcome bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal
• Paid PVG check
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will lead a small team of HCAs will manage a caseload of residents. Duties will include managing and updating clinical records, administering, and managing medications and ensuring the holistic needs of residents are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• It is preferred that you can demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident leading shifts and coordinating care, and able to independently manage medications
• Enthusiastic, proactive, and motivated
• Preceptorship applications will be considered.
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back