Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits | RMN/RNLD/RGN considered
A small private nursing home in central Glasgow is currently looking to recruit a qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
The 40 bedded home is split into two units offering elderly frail nursing care and offers a Good Care Inspectorate report, this certainly reflects the excellent standards of care and living the home maintains.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• Full-time contract of 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Great pay rates of £17.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates, plus enhanced overtime rates of £17.10 (once you have completed the probationary period)
• Double pay for Christmas and New Year’s Day
• Nights only
• Free uniforms, the cost of your PVG paid and free staff parking
• A workplace pension scheme and employee assistance programmes
• Great staffing levels are maintained on both day and night shifts, and the home maintains low staff turnover and a great working environment
In this role you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with Care Inspectorate essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.