Grange Over Sands, Cumbria
From £17.38 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
From £17.38 p/h – Circa £34.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours – Rotating Shifts| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC
A leading Morecambe Bay nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is in the Grange-Over-Sands area and provides elderly, dementia and disability care in a beautiful setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns, with days and nights required on a rotation
- Great pay rates which start from £17.38 per hour (Circa £34,800/NHS Band 6) and which will be reviewed following 3 a month probation period
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
- Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Flexible to work some weekends in addition to a mixture of day and night shifts
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back