Hailsham, East Sussex
£20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20.00 per hour (NHS Band 7) – Circa £37.4k | Paid Breaks | Full Time | Day or Night Shifts Only
A privately owned care home in Hailsham is currently looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to join the clinical team on nights. This care home provides first class nursing care to elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia, mental health conditions and physical disabilities.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 36 hours per week on either day or night shifts.
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £20.00, with paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £37,440.
• Comprehensive induction programme
• Excellent training and ongoing career development prospects
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Up to date NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Experience is not essential and my client will consider applications from newly qualified nurses
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back