Hamilton, South Lanarkshire
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Up to £34K/Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Hours | Excellent Benefits | £1K Welcome Bonus | Elderly Nursing Home
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their large Lanarkshire nursing home.
The home is in the Hamilton area and primarily supports older adults living with age related frailties and mental health/dementia nursing needs, but also provides more specialised care to younger adults living with disabilities that require 24 hour care.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Full or part-time contracts to work days or nights, with up to 38.5 hours per week available
- Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of £34,000 for a 38.5 hour contract
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- £1,000 welcome bonus
- Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally demonstrate previous elderly care/post-registration experience, however newly qualified RNs will also be considered and supported
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back