Harborne, West Midlands
£17.20 per Hour
£17.20 p/h – Up to £32.2k p/a - Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks |Days Shifts| Great Benefits | Not for Profit Home
An RGN Registered Nurse is required to work full days in a large care home in the Harborne
The home offers a diverse range of care packages to older people, with elderly & dementia needs
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Registered Nurse will receive:
- Full time permanent contract available to work 36 hours per week spread over 3 day shifts.
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.20 p/h, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equated to an annual salary of up to £32198.4
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression, plus support with revalidation.
- Paid Breaks
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered General Adult Nurse (RGN)
- Ideally experienced working as a Nursing Home Nurse, and confident working in an elderly care setting.
- Enthusiastic, positive and driven attitude towards delivering high standards of care.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back