Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£21.43 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£21.43 p/h – Circa £43.4K/Band 7 Equivalent| 39 Hours - Days | Great Benefits | Good CQC
One of the UK’s leading not-for-profit elderly care home operators is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work in their North Yorkshire nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to older adults and in this post, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care requirements.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract to work 39 hours per week on flexible day shifts which will include some weekends
- Industry leading pay rates of £21.43 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 pay rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £43,400
- A fantastic staff benefits programme which includes a pension, life assurance and sick pay, retail discounts, a generous annual leave allowance and a number of family friendly workplace policies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities and a comprehensive induction
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly and dementia care setting or demonstrate a genuine interest in working with this client group
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back