Harrow, North London
£18.05 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.05 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £37.7K | 40.25 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | RGN/RMN & NQ Nurses Considered | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits & L+D
A large, charitably run Harrow nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock elderly frail and dementia care in a purpose-built setting, with quality of care and life at the heart of all they do.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 40.25 hours per week, working flexible shift patterns over a 7 day rota, with days or nights available
- Great rates of pay of £18.05 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £37,770
- A comprehensive induction programme, free mandatory training and support and funding for additional training
- A company pension scheme with up to 4% matched employer contributions plus life assurance
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
- Sick pay, cycle to work programmes and childcare voucher schemes
- Employee support programmes and staff recognition and reward schemes
Working as RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally you will have some post-registration experience in a UK care home setting, however newly qualified nurses can be supported and mentored in this role
- Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
- Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back