£19.48 - £21 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£19.48 - £21 p/h – Up to £43.6K | 40 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Haslemere area currently has vacancies for RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to join their team, with days or nights available.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, with flexible shifts available including permanent days, nights, or rotating shifts
- Very competitive hourly pay rates in the region of £19.48 to £21 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 pay rates and equates to a salary of up to £43,600
- A benefits package which includes a range of retail discounts and an employee assistance programme
- A comprehensive induction, ongoing learning and development programmes and opportunities for career progression
- Free onsite parking
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading and supporting a team of HCAs on shift.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back