Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£28000 to £32500 per annum + £5000 welcome bonus | Full or Part-Time Contracts – Flexible Shifts | RGN/RMN Considered | Neuro-Rehab & ABI Care
A leading neurological rehabilitation and ABI care facility in the Heathfield area is currently looking to strengthen their clinical team and recruit Registered Nurses (RGN or RMN) on a full or part-time basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• Full or part-time permanent contracts, with flexible shifts in place on a mix of days and nights
• Depending on experience, very competitive salaries of £28000 to £32500 per annum + £5000 welcome bonus
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will coordinate care plans, administer medications and ensure the clinical, personal and social care needs of residents are being met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will all be considered to ensure a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will have some experience in neuro-rehab or long-term adult care
• You will be flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota, on days and nights
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for high-quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.