£16.50 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.50 - £18 p/h Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 hours | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Benefits
An RGN or RMN with an interest in working in elderly and dementia is required to work as Staff Nurse in a fully CQC compliant elderly nursing home in the Helston area.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- Depending on experience, very competitive hourly pay rates are offered of £16.50 to £17.00 on days and £17.50 to £18.00 on nights (equivalent to Band 6)
- A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
- Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
- Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
- 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
In this role, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should be:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
- Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
Newly qualified RGNs and RMNs will be considered for this post, and the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back