£18 per Hour
£18 p/h – Cira £30.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Small Nursing Home - Good CQC
A leading Oxfordshire nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
The very small, fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and disability care in a beautiful setting, with hotel style facilities and a fantastic care and nursing team.
Details of this role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week
- Day or night shifts available
- A competitive hourly rate of £18.00 which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates
- Discounts available on high street stores, food and drink and entertainment
- Free uniform, training and DBS check
- Award winning learning and development
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally you will have previous UK nursing home experience, but this is not essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and have a compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care and supporting older people
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back