£19.00 (Paid Breaks) per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £41.4K | 42 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Paid Breaks & Handover | Elderly & Dementia Care
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a leading Hereford care home.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Great hourly pay rates of £19.00 hours per week, which is in line with top Band 6 rates in the NHS and equates to an annual salary in the region of £41,400
• Paid breaks and handover
• A company pension scheme, a generous annual leave allowance and some great financial, health and wellbeing benefits
• Industry leading learning and development programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back