£18 to £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.00 to £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hour Contract | Days | Leading Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A small Hereford nursing home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to join their clinical team on full time days.
The luxury home provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in a country house setting and following the most recent CQC inspection the home received an overall good quality grade.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working day shifts on a flexible 7 day rota
• Depending on experience the home is offering excellent rates of pay from £18.00 to £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6
• A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training opportunities
In this Staff Nurse role, duties and responsibilities will include implementing high quality nursing care to residents and maintaining accurate clinical records. You will lead shifts and coordinate HCAs to deliver personal care and will manage and administer medications.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult and Mental Health branches will both be considered
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting, or will have a keen interest in working in elderly care
• Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• Confident managing medications and coordinating care plans
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back