£16.32 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.32 per hour - Band 6 Equivalent | FT or PT Days & Nights | Great Benefits | Good CQC
A 40+ bedded elderly and disability nursing home in the Honiton area is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their team on a permanent basis, with full and part-time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Devon.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- Permanent contracts are available, with full or part-time hours available working a mix of days and nights
- Competitive pay rates of £16.32 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
- Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back