Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent Rates | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours - Nights | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD considerd
A 40+ bedded Huddersfield nursing home currently requires a RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers general nursing/elderly frail nursing care packages to adults in a beautiful, homely setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Night shifts only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC registered
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN ideally. However, an Adult Nurse/RGN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with dementia experience will also be considered.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.