Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £39.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Nights | Elderly Nursing Home
An RGN Staff Nurse is required to work nights in a leading Huddersfield nursing home.
The 40+ bedded home caters to older adults with a range of medical nursing care needs and has an excellent local reputation.
Details of this Nursing Home Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week, working flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £39,935
- A supportive working environment and ongoing learning and development opportunities
Duties for this Staff Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse RGN:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back