Up to £20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability
JMJ1258 – Staff Nurse
Up to £20 p/h – Circa £37.4K/Band 7 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days or Nights | Small Learning Disability Care Home – RGN or RNLD Considered
A small disability nursing home in the Huntingdon area is currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RGN or RNLD) to join their team on a full-time basis.
The home provides round the clock care and support to adults of working age who are living with complex care needs and challenging behaviours due to a range of ASDs and Learning Disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on a flexible rota which includes day and night shifts
• Industry leading pay rates of up to £20 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £37,440
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As RGN/RNLD Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD or Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience in a care home or long-term care setting, although newly qualified RNs will be supported
• Good clinical skills and able to support service users who have complex care needs
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back