£17.34 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.34 p/h – Circa £34.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours -Flexible Shifts | £1K Welcome Bonus | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A privately owned elderly and dementia care home in Huntingdon currently has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse role are as follows:
- 38.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day or night shifts available
- Competitive rates of pay of £17.34 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £34,700
- £1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid and free Nursing Times subscription
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
In this Staff Nurse role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Experienced in elderly and dementia care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
- Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back