Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 22 - 44 Hours | Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC
A leading nursing home in the Hyde area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to strengthen their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The privately owned care home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting and is fully compliant with all CQC essential standards.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contracts of 22, 33 or 44 hours per week
• A great pay rate of £16.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A company pension scheme and indemnity insurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure all clinical documentation is kept up to date in line with CQC essential standards. You will play a key role in ensuring high standards of care are maintained and will lead a team of carers on shift.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered
• Qualiffied Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.