£17.75 - £18.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.75 - £18.25 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Up to £36.5k | 38.5 Hours – Days or Nights | Great Benefits
A highly reputable nursing home in Inverness is looking to recruit a Staff Nurse to work full-time days or nights.
The modern home provides round the clock care and support to approx. 50 adults with a range of elderly, mental and learning disability nursing needs in a homely setting with state-of-the-art facilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day or night shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Great hourly pay rate of £17.75 - £18.25 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £36,500
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
• PVG and NMC registration fees covered
• Free staff uniform
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• Company pension scheme
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Group life assurance cover
• Around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app
• A wide range of high street discounts
• Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced working in elderly care or long-term adult care
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back