£17.11 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.11 p/h – Circa £33.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Days or Nights | Long-Term Adult Care – Good CI Grades | Great Benefits & Overtime Rates
A leading Inverness care service is looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on full-time days or nights.
The large home is fully compliant with Care Inspectorate Scotland essential standards and provides specialist care in small units dedicated to elderly frail, dementia, and mental health care.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A contract to work 37.5 hours per week on day or night shifts covering a flexible, 7-day rota
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.11 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £33,360
• Industry leading overtime rates
• A company pension scheme and sick pay (subject to T&Cs)
• Free uniforms and subsidised meals whilst on duty
• A comprehensive induction and some industry leading in-house and external training programmes in addition to support with NMC revalidation
• A range of career progression opportunities
• 6 weeks annual leave
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience although NQ Nurses will also be mentored through a preceptorship programme
• Ideally experienced working in an elderly and dementia care setting or passionate about working in this sector
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back