£17.50 - £18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 - £18.50 p/h – Up to £46.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | FT Contract & Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Mental Health Care
A specialist mental health care home on the outskirts of Ipswich is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
The home offers round the clock care to adults of working age living with complex care needs and mental health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent, full time contract of up to 48 hours per week
- Flexible shift patterns, with days or nights available
- Great rates of pay of £17.50 to £18.50 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £46,100 for 48 hours at the higher rate
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience within a mental health or dementia care setting
- Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
- Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back