£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Circa £42.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Dementia Care | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Suffolk nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis.
The very large, fully CQC compliant home in Ipswich provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout East Anglia, and the role will involve working on a newly-opened 40 bedded dementia unit.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- Flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota, working 48 hours per week
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17 per hour which equates to a salary of up to £42,430
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
The successful RGN or RMN will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care and in ensuring clinical records are updated and managed in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have previous experience in a UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
- Confident managing care and medications
- Able to work flexible shift patterns and support the needs of a 24 hour care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back