£17.40 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.40 p/h – Circa £33.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 37.5 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | £2K Welcome Bonus
A private nursing home on the outskirts of Ipswich is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work as Night Staff Nurse on a full-time basis.
The home is rated “Good” by CQC in the delivery of nursing and residential care to adults of all ages with a diverse range of needs including elderly and dementia nursing, mental health, and physical and learning disabilities.
Details of this Registered Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- A great pay rate of £17.40 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £33,930
- A welcome bonus of £2,000
- Ongoing learning and development prospects in addition to a comprehensive induction
- Your NMC registration fees will be paid
- A range of staff benefits, support programmes and much more
As Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and implementing care plans, administering medications and leading shifts.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a long-term adult care or UK nursing home setting
- Flexible to work shifts over a 7 day rota to meet the needs of the home
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Georgina Fox Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back