Irvine, North Ayrshire
£20 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£20 p/h – Circa £40K – Band 7 Pay Rates | 38.5 Hours – Nights | Great Benefits & Bonus | Elderly & Dementia Care
A leading North Ayrshire nursing home is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis, and is offering industry-leading pay rates.
The home provides elderly and dementia nursing care in a modern, homely setting and provides residents with a safe, secure and stimulating environment.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Fantastic rates of pay of £20 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates and an annual salary in the region of £40,000
- A Welcome Bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
- A range of financial, health and wellbeing benefits
- Ongoing opportunities for learning and development
- A supportive working environment in a friendly and enthusiastic team
- Paid NMC Pin renewal and the cost of your PVG check covered
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally have a background in person centred care planning within a care home
- Confident managing care and medications, leading shifts and coordinating handovers with colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment on 0131 357 6797 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back